Special Package Offer
Play Tidewater all day for one single rate! That’s right – from 5/20/13-9/18/13 you can play Tidewater all day AND you also qualify for the FREE sleeve of Titleist golf balls and your FREE lunch!!
Available Dates: 5/21/13 - 5/28/13Click for Information or To Book
CONTACT USTidewater Golf Club and Plantation PH: 843.913.2424
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
*Distance from Black tees.
- Golfweek Ranks Eight Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Among Top 15 in South Carolina
- Golf Channel Ranks Four Myrtle Beach Layouts Among Nation's Top 40 Public Courses
- Myrtle Beach Golf Buzz: Blair O'Neal Challenges Tidewater
- Best Myrtle Beach Golf Courses: Seven Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Ranked Among South Carolina's ...
- 48 Myrtle Beach Area Golf Courses Allow Kids to Play for Free
- Myrtle Beach Dominates Golfweek's List of South Carolina's Best Courses
- Three Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Ranked Among Top 100
- North Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Offer Quality and Value
- Golf Magazine Ranks 3 Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Among Top 100
- Hot List: 7 Myrtle Beach Golf Courses on the Intracoastal
- 7 Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Ranked Among The Top 100
- North Strand: A Little Bit of Everything
Tidewater Golf Club and Plantation
Appropriately nicknamed the "Pebble Beach of the East Coast," Tidewater Golf Club and Plantation lives up to that lofty comparison. Located atop river bluffs along the Intracoastal Waterway in Cherry Grove, Tidewater embraces the coastal terrain of maritime forests and pristine salt marshes to create a course that is as challenging to play as it is beautiful to look at.
Designed by architect Ken Tomlinson, Tidewater presents players with numerous, enticing risk/reward opportunities that require golfers of all handicaps to use every club in the bag.
For an enjoyable round of golf in a lovely, relaxed setting, look no farther than Tidewater. You'll see why it has become one of the most popular places to play on the Myrtle Beach golf scene.