Exclusive specials are also available on our web site,
so please visit us online, or contact us directly.
CONTACT USTidewater Golf Club and Plantation PH: 843.913.2424
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
*Distance from Black tees.
- A High Handicappers Look at the Five Hardest Holes in Myrtle Beach
- Photo Gallery: Tidewater Golf Club
- Challenge and Beauty Make Tidewater Golf Club One of America's Best Courses
- 47 Myrtle Beach Area Golf Courses Allow Kids to Play for Free
- Three Best Holes at Tidewater Golf Club
- Five Things You Need to Know About Tidewater Golf Club
- Golfweek Ranks Eight Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Among Top 15 in South Carolina
- Golf Channel Ranks Four Myrtle Beach Layouts Among Nation's Top 40 Public Courses
- Myrtle Beach Golf Buzz: Blair O'Neal Challenges Tidewater
- Best Myrtle Beach Golf Courses: Seven Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Ranked Among South Carolina's ...
- Myrtle Beach Dominates Golfweek's List of South Carolina's Best Courses
- Three Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Ranked Among Top 100
- North Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Offer Quality and Value
- Golf Magazine Ranks 3 Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Among Top 100
- Hot List: 7 Myrtle Beach Golf Courses on the Intracoastal
Tidewater Golf Club and Plantation
Tidewater burst onto the national golf travel scene as the first layout to win Best New Course honors from both Golf Digest and Golf Magazine, and it remains one of the nation’s premier courses.
Tidewater is, arguably, the most scenic layout on the East Coast, playing along the Intracoastal Waterway and Cherry Grove Inlet, in addition to offering a distant view of the Atlantic Ocean.
The layout has an embarrassment of riches. The par 3 third and 12th holes, which play along Cherry Grove Inlet, are devilish little holes that offer majestic views and require a delicate a touch.
The fourth hole, a dogleg left that follows the natural contours of Cherry Grove is one of the best par 4s in the area, and the par 5 13th hole might be the best of all. There are few views that equal looking out into the Atlantic from the 13th green.
Nine of Tidewater’s 18 holes play along the Inlet or Intracoastal.
Tidewater didn’t earn Top 100 public courses honors from Golf Digest and Golf Magazine based strictly on views. The inland holes are outstanding as well, especially the 354-yard 15th hole, which is a great par 4.
When everything is taken into account, Tidewater is one of the best public courses in America, providing the type of round that players will carry with them long after they’ve left Myrtle Beach.