Click Our Logo to Visit Our Site! >>>
Special Fall Offer
Book 4 or more fall rounds from your choice of 22 courses & get a $100 rewards card to use at any Prime Times clubhouse - beverages, food, merchandise..your choice! 4-round pricing starts at just $168
Available Dates: 5/27/14 - 11/17/14Click for Information or To Book
Exclusive specials are also available on our web site,
so please visit us online, or contact us directly.
CONTACT USSouthcreek at Myrtle Beach National PH: 800-882-3420
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
*Distance from Championship tees.
- Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Designed by U.S. Open Winners
- Photo Gallery: 30th Annual National Retired Military Golf Classic
- Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Designed By Masters Champions
- Playability and Opportunity Make SouthCreek at Myrtle Beach National a Grand Strand Favorite
- Father-Son Team Classic is a Myrtle Beach Golf Favorite
- Myrtle Beach Golf Course Ratings: SouthCreek at Myrtle Beach National: Three Best Holes
- Five Things You Need to Know About SouthCreek at Myrtle Beach National
- Photo Gallery: Southcreek at Myrtle Beach National
- Inside the Blakely Golf Association: How to Plan a Large Golf Trip
- Golf Group of the Week: 33rd Parallel Golf Extravaganza
- NBA Player Chris Wilcox Hosts Charity Golf Tournament In Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Golf Takes the Fight to Prostate Cancer
- Myrtle Beach Golf, A Matter of Convenience
- Myrtle Beach's Golden Oldies Still Shine
Southcreek at Myrtle Beach National
One of three Arnold Palmer signature designs at the Myrtle Beach National Golf Club off of Highway 501 near Conway, SC, SouthCreek is generally considered the friendliest of the three. Palmer and design partner Francis Duane created this layout in the early 1970’s, and it remains a popular layout for locals and visitors alike.
SouthCreek plays to a par 72 and measures only 6,400 yards from the tips, so you don’t have to be a long-hitter to get around this baby, but it helps to be accurate and you do have to bring your short game. The Mini-Verde Bermuda greens are large, fast and true. Most of the greens are open in the front, so bump-and-round is often a good option.
The complex offers a practice range, putting and chipping greens, locker rooms with showers, and a restaurant.