Click Our Logo to Visit Our Site! >>>
Special Fall Offer
Book 4 or more fall rounds from your choice of 22 courses & get a $100 rewards card to use at any Prime Times clubhouse - beverages, food, merchandise..your choice! 4-round pricing starts at just $168
Available Dates: 5/27/14 - 11/17/14Click for Information or To Book
Exclusive specials are also available on our web site,
so please visit us online, or contact us directly.
CONTACT USGrande Dunes Golf Club PH: 800-882-3420
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
*Distance from Gold tees.
- PGA Professional National Championship News & Notes
- 47 Myrtle Beach Area Golf Courses Allow Kids to Play for Free
- The Most Underrated Hole on the Myrtle Beach Golf Scene Is ...
- Members Club at Grande Dunes Delivers Memorable Experience
- Golfweek Ranks Eight Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Among Top 15 in South Carolina
- Dunes Club, Grande Dunes to Host 2014 PGA Professional National Championship
- Video Golf Tip: How to Find the Sweet Spot
- Best Myrtle Beach Golf Courses: Seven Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Reopen With New Greens
- Best Myrtle Beach Golf Courses: Seven Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Ranked Among South Carolina's ...
- Father-Son Team Classic is a Myrtle Beach Golf Favorite
- Seven Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Installing New Greens This Summer
- Five Things You Need to Know About the Members Club at Grande Dunes
- Myrtle Beach Dominates Golfweek's List of South Carolina's Best Courses
- Three Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Ranked Among Top 100
- Marina Inn Ranked Among America's Best Hotels
Grande Dunes Golf Club
Located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, Grande Dunes Resort Club offers guests unparalleled golf in a breathtaking location, resulting in aesthetically pleasing and rewarding game for players of all skill levels. The course features numerous elevation changes and six holes are located directly on the scenic Intracoastal Waterway.
The Resort Club opened in 2001, designed by internationally renowned architect Roger Rulewich. It features 18 holes of challenge with Champion Bermuda greens. The course plays to a par 72, and from the back tees extends to over 7,600 yards.
Recent accolades include “Best of the Beach" in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 by The Sun News. Golfweek Magazine’s “America's Best Residential Course in 2005,” and in 2009 it was recognized as the “National Golf Course of the Year” by Golf Course Owners Association. Grande Dunes is currently ranked among the “Top 30 Courses in South Carolina” by GOLF Magazine, Golf Digest and Golfweek. In addition, Grande Dunes has been selected to co-host the prestigious 2014 PGA National Championship.
Amenities at Grande Dunes Resort Club include:
- Fully-accessible men and women locker rooms.
- A full-service grill and dining area, serving breakfast and lunch daily. Indoor/Outdoor dining is available.
- Full-service bar.
- A state-of-the-art practice facility with a full driving range, three chipping and putting areas, and a new 2000 square foot practice bunker.