Special Package Offer
Play Caledonia and True Blue any way you like. Ex: 4 rounds at Caledonia or 4 at True Blue, 3 at Caledonia and 1 at True Blue or any combination you and your golf group choose to play. $659 per perso
Available Dates: 3/20/14 - 5/18/14Click for Information or To Book
Click Our Logo to Visit Our Site! >>>
Exclusive specials are also available on our web site,
so please visit us online, or contact us directly.
CONTACT USCaledonia Golf and Fish Club PH: (800) 483-6800
Pawleys Island, SC 29585
*Distance from Black tees.
- Top 10 Reasons Myrtle Beach is Golf's Best Trip
- St. Patrick's Day Treat: Myrtle Beach Delivers Great Links Golf
- Five Things You Need to Know About Heather Glen
- Man O'War: 5 Things You Need To Know
- Heather Glen Golf Links: Three Best Holes
- True Blue Golf Plantation: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Beauty, Playability Define River Club
- The 3 Best Holes at Surf Club
- Leopard's Chase Golf Club: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Myrtle Beach Golf Course Ratings: The Three Best Holes at World Tour Golf Links
- The Three Best Holes at King's North at Myrtle Beach National
- Course Review: New Name, New Experience on General James Hackler Course
- Palmetto Course at Myrtlewood: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Leopard's Chase: 3 Best Holes
- Everyone is a Friend at Black Bear Golf Club
Caledonia Golf and Fish Club
Opened in 1994, Caledonia Golf & Fish Club was Mike Strantz’s first solo course design. In nearly 20 years, it has been one of the absolute favorite golf courses on the Grand Strand and consistently ranks as one of the top public-accessible courses in the South by every major golf publication.
The incomparable journey of playing Caledonia begins as one drives down the course’s entrance road, lined with decades-old live oaks that resemble the approach to an old Southern plantation house. The course, laid out intimately across 110 acres, is a “core golf” experience, where players appreciate the absence of houses or condos that can clutter up the view down the fairway.
Instead, Caledonia sets up like an arboretum that happens to house a golf course as well. In springtime, Caledonia is particularly spectacular, with thousands of annual flowers blooming and colorful shrubs adorning the grounds while also remaining largely out-of play.
Its Champion Bermuda greens are always in terrific shape and with the longest tees playing to around 6,500 yards, the course is challenging without being overly punishing. It is a joy to play. And after one’s round, it is typical to linger, drink in hand, on the clubhouse’s wraparound porch, overlooking the attractive par four 18th hole, which requires the approach shot carry the corner of a lake. Do not be surprised to see folks sitting in the rocking chairs just above the putting surface, perhaps placing bets on how the hole will turn out for you and your group. It’s all part of Caledonia’s charm.